Fitness Center Access
A key is required to use the Fitness Center 24-7 (twenty-four hours, seven days a week) via the exterior door. Residents using the Fitness Center during regular office hours, may enter through the clubhouse.
Rules and Regulations
Everyone is expected to follow the Rules and Regulations and practice best hygiene while using the fitness center (and pool). Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Change into clean shoes before entering the fitness area. No outdoor shoes are to be worn in the gym!
- All children under the age of fourteen (14) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Have fun, but remember to respect other Fitness Center users.
- Please disinfect all equipment after use with the provided solution/supplies. (Our staff regularly cleans all equipment, but we ask that you also do your part in helping to keep the facility and equipment sanitized. Please do not waste or remove supplies from the premises.)
- After you workout, please remember to turn off all lights, fans, and televisions.
- Please report any equipment problems to management.
- All exercise mats and free-weights MUST be picked up after use.
- Do NOT open windows.
- Incline on treadmill should be set to original position after use. (Please do not pull on the treadmill display screens!)
- Everyone must sign a liability waiver to use our Fitness Center (and Pool). If you are not sure if you have signed the waiver, please stop in the office during regular business hours.
- No one is permitted to use the equipment that is flagged for repairs or other reasons.
- We will monitor the facility for compliance with the Rules and Regulations and restrict users who are not following them.
Thank you for your cooperation. Keep us informed of how we’re doing to keep Suncrest Village safe and healthy!