Suncrest Village Townhomes
Suncrest Village Townhome Homeowners Association (SVTA)
As a courtesy for our homeowners and residents, the following information pertains to Suncrest Village Townhomes. Check all linked pages and our news page often for new information.
Association Documents – Governing Documents, Annual Assessments, and Special Procedures
- SVTA Declaration of Common Interest Community, Part 1 and Part 2
- SVTA Policies–Landscaping, Parking and Garbage – Apr 23, 2020 . . . If you are in need of a landscaping vendor/contractor for pulling weeds, contact our office at 304-598-5815.
- SVTA Annual Assessment for the year 2023 is $1,548.00 (One Thousand, Five Hundred and Fourty-Eight Dollars). The due date is February 15, 2023. This assessment fee is payable by check only.
- Set-up auto pay from your checking account to the “Suncrest Village Townhome Association” at 1000 Suncrest Village, Morgantown, WV 26505
- SVTA Building Control Committee review/approval process for deck extensions. Contact our office to review sample plans of approved projects.
- SVTA Homeowner’s Insurance Required Proof of Insurance
- SVTA Community Repeated Reminders
- SVTA Welcome Townhome Residents
If you can’t find the answer to your question, please contact us.
Follow this link for SVTA newsletters, BOD Meeting Minutes, and important reminders. General news from the main office at Suncrest Village can be found here.
SVTA Board Meetings
BOD meetings are generally held on the second Tuesday – quarterly (every three months) at 6:30 pm. Meetings are typically held in the Clubhouse Conference room and/or via Zoom. The date/time/location of meetings may change – especially around holidays; please watch for an email with any changes or reminders.
Owners may voice their opinions, praise and concerns to the BOD during these meetings. If you would like to present an idea/concern to the BOD, please contact Mary Rose via email or phone at least one week prior to the meeting date so we may add you to the agenda. Some meetings may be held via Zoom. Call to confirm meeting dates and times.