Suncrest Village Townhome Association Fall 2022 Newsletter
- Upcoming HOA Meetings: The final quarterly HOA meeting of 2022 for the Suncrest Village Townhome Association (SVTA) will be held at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 16 in the clubhouse. The annual SVTA meeting will be held in December. Watch your email and our news page for details.
- Recruiting New HOA Board Members: Beginning in January 2023, there will be three vacancies on the SVTA Board of Directors (BOD). Only SVTA members (property owners) are eligible to serve on the BOD. The SVTA meets quarterly and holds an annual meeting in December. If are interested in serving on our voluntary BOD, please contact Mary Rose Giambrone with your name and a brief paragraph explaining why you should be considered as a candidate. This information will be shared with our members.
- New Weed Maintenance Service: The SVTA recently sent an email regarding a new fee-based weed maintenance service available to homeowners. Kindly check and reply to the email with your decision to participate or not before the end of the October. If you did not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact Mary Rose.
- Community Safety Meeting: A community safety meeting was held on June 20 at the clubhouse. Members were sent a copy of the meeting notes which contain helpful tips from our guest speakers. If you did not receive the notes by email on June 29, contact the HOA office.
- Exterior Home Security Cameras: Before purchasing or installing exterior home security cameras, please contact Mary Rose for color recommendations and placement on exterior surfaces.
- Holiday Decorations: All are reminded to remove exterior decorations no later than 10 days after any given holiday.
- Parking Restrictions: Parking along our roadways is strictly prohibited. This policy is especially important during the snow plowing season.