Repeated Reminders for Condos
Updated March 2022: The following are the top repeated reminders of what is expected of condo owners and residents at Suncrest Village. For a list of our “Association Documents” (governing documents, community rules and regulations and policies and other important information), please review www.suncrestvillage.net/condos and all associated links. Owners and residents who do not follow our Association Documents may be subject to fines.
- Speed limits: The speed limit upon entering the development is 5 miles per hour (mph) and 15 mph in the development.
- Entrance and exit gates: there are two lanes entering our development. The right lane is for residents with a window FOB; all others must use the left lane. Only one vehicle at a time may pass through the gate. When someone is at the gate access monitor, you must wait in line for them to pass through the gate. DO NOT go around them and DO NOT use your FOB/card to open the gate for anyone.
- Parking: Condo residents must park in their designated garage space or in the space in front of their building. Parking in a garage space that isn’t your assigned space is subject to towing at vehicle owners expense.
- Decks: deck rails are not to be used for hanging clothing, flags, or any other items. Decks are not to be used for storing items and porch shades are not permitted. We must keep the outside appearance uniform in our community.
- Only Gas Grills are permitted on your decks! Absolutely NO charcoal grills or any open flame devices are to be used.
- Garbage: All garbage must be kept in your unit until taken to the Refuse Area (compactor). No garbage may be stored in the hallways or on decks. To avoid leaking and/or ripping bags (which cause damage to carpets and other flooring) do NOT put liquids in your trash and do NOT drag your trash through the building or on roadways. Absolutely NO hazardous materials/liquids are permitted in the compactor.
- Compactor/Dumpster: Garbage bags and boxes must be placed inside the compactor. Boxes must be broken down. After putting garbage into the compactor, close and lock the door and push the button to compact your trash – each time you use the compactor! Absolutely NO garbage is to be left outside the refuse area or mail center! Furniture is NOT permitted in the compactor or left at Refuse Area. See our General Info page or contact us about proper disposal of large items and furniture disposal.
- Pets: Pets must be on a leash outdoors at all times. Pet owners are required to pick up after their pet(s) and properly dispose of all pet waste using the litter bags and the receptacles provided throughout our development. Failure to pick up after pets is unsightly, unsanitary and disrespectful to others in this development. Pets are not permitted to “relieve themselves” in Suncrest Village building hallways, garages, decks, or the pool deck.
- Smokers: For fire prevention and aesthetic purposes, do NOT throw cigarette butts in the mulch or grassy areas, hallways, stairwells, garages, elevators or any of the common areas throughout our community. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly. Use the receptacles that are provided.
- Noise levels need to be kept at a minimum – especially after 10 pm. Please be respectful to your neighbors.
- Exterior holiday lighting and decorations must be removed no later than ten (10) days after the given holiday.
- To maintain a uniform appearance of condo buildings, all interior window treatments must be white or ivory in color.
- Swimming pool: Glass and alcohol are NOT permitted at the pool. Pool guests MUST be accompanied by an owner/resident at ALL TIMES. All attendees must have a green pool wristband and each resident must have their green pool tag permit when at the pool. Our pool is used by families; be respectful of others at all times. For other rules, see suncrestvillage.net/poolseason.
- Contact and vehicle information: Owners and residents are expected to contact our office with any updates to their personal contact and/or vehicle information. All vehicles must be registered with our office.
- Storage Restrictions: Only vehicles, bicycles, and personal carts are permitted in garage parking spaces. Nothing else may be temporarily or permanently stored in the garage or in any other area considered to be a Common and/or Limited Common Element (such as: garages and decks, etc.). See: Article X, Item 10.14 in the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions.